JUMO HEATtemp – Push-In RTD Temperature Probes for Combined Cold and Heat Meters with Terminal Head for Thermowells (Type PL) (902464)
• For temperatures from 0 to 120 °C (cold) and 0 to 180 °C (heat)
• Type examination certificate for cold meters and combined cold/heat meters
• Fulfils the requirements of DIN EN 1434, AGFW FW 202, and FW 211
• Pairing and declaration of conformity according to the German Weights and Measures Act and according to MID
• Production certified according to module D (MID) (CE and metrology identification marking)
• Adapted accessories for installation (data sheet 902440 and 902442)
Combined cold and heat meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurements in closed pipeline systems. Due to the installation in thermowells with fitting tolerance, the system no longer needs to be emptied during regular replacement once the certification period has elapsed.
The temperature probes are approved according to the EU directive 2014/32/EU (MID) as well as according to the German Weights and Measures Act (domestic approval).
The implementation of the requirements of the European directive 2014/32/EU (MID) and the German Weights and Measures Act (MessEG) ensures that our temperature probe pairs can be used as a sub-assembly for combined cold and heat meters when operated in line with their intended use. As the manufacturer, we declare the conformity of these temperature probe pairs where necessary.
Other interesting products
- JUMO HEATtemp – Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat Meters with Terminal Head for Direct Mounting (Type DL) (902427)
- JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat Meters with Connecting Cable for Thermowells (Type PS/PL) (902435)
- Thermowell for Heat Meter Temperature Probes (902440)
- Installation Location and Accessories for Temperature Probes (902442)
- JUMO HEATtemp – Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Combined Cold and Heat Meters for Direct Mounting (Type DS/DL) (902455)