JUMO Pressure Transmitter for Small Measuring Ranges (Type 404327)
- Measuring ranges: 0 to 50 mbar through 0 to 1 bar relative pressure
- Sensor: ceramic thick-film sensor Al²O³
- Linearity: ≤ 0.2 % of end value
- High chemical resistance
- Up to 80 times overload resistance
- High temperature resistance
- Mechanically highly-stress resistant membrane (cleaning; abrasive substances), corrosion-resistant
- Excellent long-term stability
- Hysteresis free
- Protection type: IP 67
In addition to the excellent long-term stability the capacitive ceramic measuring cell, which is made out of aluminum oxide (99.9 %), achieves up to 80 times its overload strength due to the selected electrode material and the special coating method. The measuring method meets the highest requirements for resolution and reproducibility. The combination of the mechanically highly stress-resistant membrane and the stainless steel case (material no. 1.4571) offers excellent chemical resistance against many aggressive mediums.
- Food and beverages industry
- Medical technology
- Chemical industry
The type 404327 pressure transmitter measures relative pressures in liquid and gaseous media. By using capacitive-ceramic sensors, nominal measuring ranges of 0 to 50 mbar through 0 to 1 bar can be recorded with high precision. The deviation from characteristic line is ≤ 0.2 % from standard value.
Further technical information is available in the Download area.
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
|00512341||CON M12-Buchse 4-pol. mit Steuerleitung L=5m Buchse||price on request|