Thermocouples for devices and systems inspected/tested as per DIN EN 14 597 (DIN 34 40) (90.1006)
- For temperatures up to 1500°C
- As single or double thermocouples
- For the operating media water, oil or air
- For inspected/tested control and limitation devices
- For heat transmission systems as per DIN 47 54
- The application areas are, among others, in the HVAC, kiln and apparatus engineering sector.
The thermocouples specified in this data sheet can be used in connection with temperature control and limitation devices tested/inspected as per DIN EN 14 597 (DIN 34 40) in heat transmission systems as per DIN 47 54.
Thermocouples are preferentially used for measuring temperatures in fluids and gasses.
The form B connection head is suitable for ambient temperatures up to 100°C.
Thermowells made of various materials protect the measuring insert against chemical influences and mechanical damage. The selection of a suitable sheath material depends on the conditions on site.
Thermocouples (elements) as per DIN EN 60 584, class 2 and DIN 43 710 are set into the measuring insert.
Note: Changes to the described versions require a new design approval.