Mineral-Insulated Thermocouple with Standard Tab Connector According to DIN 43710 and DIN EN 60584 (901210)
- For temperatures from -200 to +1200 °C
- Flexible sheath cable with vibration-resistant measuring insert
- Protection tube diameter as of 0.5 mm
- Quick response time
- Application-specific insertion length
- Due to their specific features, mineral-insulated thermocouples are used in chemical plants, power plants, pipelines, engine building, and test rigs.
Mineral-insulated thermocouples are made of a flexible, thin-walled sheathed cable in which the thermowires are embedded in compressed fire-resistant magnesium oxide.
The good thermal transfer between the sheath and the thermocouple enables short response times (t0.5 as of 0.15 s) and excellent measuring accuracy. The vibration-resistant construction guarantees a long operating life. The smallest bending radius is 5 times the outer diameter. With a diameter of 0.5 to 2.0 mm, the minimum insertion length (EL) is ≥ 50 mm; with a diameter of 3.0 to 6.0 mm the EL is ≥ 100 mm.
The thermocouples are designed to be insulated from the sheath as standard. Thermocouples (elements) according to DIN EN 60584 or DIN 43710 are used as the measuring insert. Double versions with two thermocouples are also possible.
Test pressure: test for leaks at the measuring point at 40 bar (helium).
Leakage resistance: between thermocouple and sheath at room temperature: 200 megaohms with lengths of < 1 m, or 200 megaohms × m with lengths of ≥ 1 m.
Accessory product data sheets
Other interesting products
- Mineral-Insulated Thermocouple with Bare Connection Wires According to DIN 43710 and DIN EN 60584 (901210)
- Mineral-Insulated Thermocouple with Form B Terminal Head According to DIN 43710 and DIN EN 60584 (901210)
- Mineral-Insulated Thermocouple with Form J Terminal Head According to DIN 43710 and DIN EN 60584 (901210)
- Mineral-Insulated Thermocouple with Compensating Cable According to DIN 43710 and DIN EN 60584 (901210)