Screw-In Melt Thermocouples (901090)
- For temperatures from -40 and +600 °C
- Available with different thermocouples
- Protection tube and probe tip out of stainless steel
- Structure insulated or connected with probe tip
- Ceramic insulated probe tip
- For application in the plastics industry
Screw-in melt thermocouples are predominantly used to record temperature measurements in the plastics industry.
Sharp or flat probe tips ensure optimum temperature recording depending on the requirements.
The thermal cables are suitable for a temperature range between -40 and 600 °C.
As standard procedure, thermocouples (elements) according to DIN EN 60584 or DIN 43710 are used as measuring inserts.