JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Thermowells, Type PL (902434)
- For temperatures from 0 to 180 °C
- Approval for cold and combined cold/heat meters
- Fulfills the requirements of DIN EN 1434, AGFW 202, and FW211
- Pairing and declaration of conformity in accordance with German Weights and Measures Act and according to MID
- Production certified according to module D (MID/Measurement and Calibration Ordinance)
- Accessories for installation, see data sheet 902440, 902442
Heat and cold meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurement in closed pipeline systems. Due to the installation in thermowells with fitting tolerance the system no longer needs to be emptied during the regular exchange once the certification period has elapsed.
The temperature probes are approved according to the EU directive 2004/22/EC (MID) as well as according to the German calibration ordinance (domestic approval). The temperature probes are available in paired and calibrated versions. The officially recognized test facility for heat KF2 is available for this purpose. Moreover, the production is certified according to module D of MID, and the temperature probes are also available with the CE and metrology identification marking.
Accessory product data sheets
Other interesting products
- JUMO HEATtemp - Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Direct Installation, Type DL (902424)
- JUMO HEATtemp Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat Meters with Connecting Cable for Direct Mounting, Type DS/DL (902425)
- JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe with Connecting Cable for Immersion Sleeve, Type PS/PL (902435)
- Thermowell for Heat Meter Temperature Probes (902440)
- Installation Location and Accessories for Temperature Probes (902442)