JUMO dTRANS T1000 - Temperature sensor with IO-Link
- Small, compact, robust
- Stainless steel, fully welded
- Various process connections
- Hygienic connections (EHEDG)
- Simple startup
- Easy sensor replacement
- High accuracy
- Connection via IO-Link master
- LED status display
- Also available as a pressure sensor with IO-Link
- Multi-vendor point-to-point connection
- Open standard with maximum transparency to the field level (IEC 61131-9)
- Inexpensive, pre-fabricated connecting cable (no wiring errors)
- Simple and uniform wiring and startup thanks to standardized interface
- Industry 4.0: Pervasive communication from the control to the sensors
- Retrieval of process data and diagnostic information
- Dynamic parameter changes
- More safety during sensor replacement
- Automatic parameterization possible
- Replacement with sensors of same type, but with different properties, can be detected
- Optimization of the production process through communication down to the lowest field level
- Reduction of mounting and startup times
- Reduction of maintenance and service costs with simultaneous increase in plant availability
- Process automation
- Machines for the food and beverage industry
- General mechanical and apparatus engineering
The temperature sensor is used for temperature measurement and monitoring. The effect of the temperature on a resistance RTD temperature probe generates a signal, which is amplified, digitalized and processed.
The temperature sensor is equipped with an IO-Link interface as per specification 1.1. IO-Link supports bidirectional communication and is used to exchange the process data, parameters, diagnostic information and status messages. The two green LEDs are permanently lit as soon as power is supplied to the device. Once an IO-Link connection is established, the LEDs flash.
The switching behavior and the switching thresholds of the switching outputs (max. 2 pcs.; p or n switching) can be individually configured, as can many other parameters. Any IO-Link master can be used for the configuration.
The temperature sensor is thus suitable for use in plant and mechanical engineering in connections to automation systems. Many process connections are available to the user.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
JUMO dTRANS T1000 IO-Link IODD V1.0.1additional information
JUMO dTRANS T1000 IO-Link IODD V1.1additional information