RTD Temperature Sensor Screw-In Melt Probe (902090)
- For temperatures from -50 to +400 °C
- Various probe tips available
- Protection tube and probe tip in stainless steel
- Ceramic insulated probe tip
- In two-wire circuit, three-wire circuit, or four-wire circuit
- For application in the plastics industry
Screw-in melt RTD temperature probes are the preferred choice for temperature measurement in the plastics industry for recording melt temperatures.
Sharp or flat probe tips ensure optimum temperature recording depending on the requirements.
The connecting cables are suitable for a temperature range from -50 to +400 °C.
As a measuring insert a Pt100 temperature sensor according to DIN EN 60751, class B in a two-wire circuit is used as standard. Connection is also available in three-wire or four-wire-circuit as an option.