Push-in RTD Temperature Probe with Connecting Cable for Solar Thermal Systems (902153)
- For temperatures between -50 and +260 °C
- Long-term stability
- Cost-effective design for solar thermal systems
- Connecting cable made of PVC, PUR, silicone, or PTFE
- Temperature measurement in collectors
- Temperature measurement in accumulators
The push-in RTD temperature probes have been developed for use in collectors and accumulators to meet the requirements of temperature measurement in solar thermal systems. The outstanding features such as sealing, temperature stability, and long-term stability are of particular note and are essential to ensuring reliable system operation for many years. A design specifically adapted to the market requirements enables cost-effective production.
Solar thermal systems almost exclusively use Pt1000 temperature sensors to minimize the effects of lead resistance caused by the 2-wire circuit technique. Different nominal values for the platinum temperature sensor or other temperature sensors are available as options.