Surface-Mounted Thermostats, AMTHF (603051) series
- Liquid expansion
- Microswitch with snap-action switch system
- 2, 3, or 4 single-pole switching steps
- Temperature controller (TR)
- Temperature monitor (TW)
Due to an aluminum diecast case bottom section and an impact-proof polycarbonate case top section, the thermostat is impervious to ambient influences.
The implementation options for the AMTHF in the most varied sectors makes it a universally applicable thermostat.
No additional auxiliary energy is required for temperature measurement. For this reason, the electromechanical thermostat offers a decisive advantage.
Control and monitoring of thermal processes
- Apparatus engineering
- In furnace construction
- In heating and air conditioning technology
- In laboratory and climatic cabinets
- In railway technology