Temperature probe for the plastics processing industry (type 40.4452)
- Medium temperature: 0... 350 °C, 0... 400 °C
- choice of 6 different measuring inserts
- Tolerance: Class B, Class A, Class 2 ± 2.5K
- Process connection: M18 x 1.5, 1/2- 20 UNF-2A
- Probe tip length up to 25mm
- Optional with thermally insulated ceramic probe tip
Extremely precise temperature recording can be accomplished with a thermally insulated ceramic probe tip.
Various probe tip lengths affect the response times of the measuring instrument.
- Extruders in the plastics processing industry
Temperature probes of type 404452 are used to record the temperature of melt in extruders used in the plastics processing industry.
Further technical information can be obtained by pressing the download button