JUMO MIDAS S07 MA - Pressure Transmitter (401021)
- Pressure transmitter for measuring liquids, gases, steam, and dust
- Ship approval according to GL
- Measuring ranges: +/- 1 to 100 bar relative and 1 to 25 bar absolute
- Medium temperature: -40 to +125 °C
- Accuracy: as of 0.2 % MSP (linearity)
- Sensor technology proven thousands of times over
- Reverse-polarity protection
- A wide range of process connections and process connections
- Also available: choke in pressure channel, oil and fat free, enlarged canal bore, inverted signal and test report
- Economical and time-saving
A high degree of automation (digital compensation and calibration of sensor module) reduces production time and manufacturing costs. The installation of the pressure transmitter requires little work and the electrical installation is simple.
- Process reliability
The core of the level probe is a piezoresistive measuring cell, which features high overload resistance and is particularly safe, reliable, and temperature resistant. Each pressure transmitter is tested in a fully automated measuring and calibration facility to ensure consistently high product quality. Maximum security during startup is guaranteed by a reverse polarity protection that protects the measuring device against damages.
- HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning)
- Refrigeration engineering
- Mechanical and plant engineering
The pressure transmitter JUMO MIDAS S07 MA is used for pressure measurement in liquids, gases, steam, and dust. Both relative pressure and absolute pressure measuring ranges are available. The measured pressure is transmitted as a standard signal. The signal is linearly proportional to the rising pressure.
The fully welded – and therefore seal-free – measuring system made of high-grade stainless steel allows the pressure transmitter to be used in almost all media, even when the conditions are rough. The structure ensures optimum protection against process medium leakage. The used silicon sensor can handle extreme overloading even in the lowest measuring ranges and is capable of handling millions of pressure cycles. In accordance with ship approval according to GL (Germanischer Lloyd), the pressure transmitter can be used in environmental category C, EMC 2.