JUMO dTRANS p02 pressure transmitter with display (type 40.4385)
- Medium temperature: - 40... +200 °C (SIP and CIP compatible)
- Possibility of local operation (keyboard/LCD) or operation through comfortable, digital communication (HART protocol)
- LCD signals if the measuring range is exceeded or fallen below, measured value exceedance, probe defect
- Fully welded measuring system
- Accessories: seal, valves, setup program
- Measuring ranges: 100 mbar... 600 bar
- For relative pressure, absolute pressure and filling level
- of non-aggressive and aggressive gas, vapors and liquids
- High linearity: ≤ 0.1 % from standard value
- High long-term stability: <0.1 % per year
- Excellent temperature compensation
- Optional with ATEX approval
Representation through display
- Pressure in 13 different units; measured value in % or scaled with a freely selectable dimensional unit
- Output current in mA
- Sensor temperature in °C or °F
- Measured value error, measured value outside of measuring range
- Minimum pressure and maximum pressure (fly back)
- Pressure and sensor temperature can be displayed simultaneously
Settings via the operating keys
- Zero point correction
- Start and end of the measuring process without predefined pressure (blind setting) or with defined pressure: simple, time-saving, convenient
- Current encoder function
- Output signal in the event of an error: settable: 3.85 mA or 21.5 mA
- Lockable keys
- Zeroing of min. and max. measured values (fly back)
- Density correction for various media to be measured
- Dimensional units for pressure and temperature
Process safe and reliable
The parts coming into contact with the medium are made of stainless steel (optionally made of Hastelloy, Monel with the use of a seal), and a system free of dead spaces reflect the resistance, amongst others, to aggressive media. The measuring instrument is very precise (characteristic line deviation of 0.1 %) and offers a high long-term stability of <0.1 % per year. The high-temperature variant guarantees safe application in SIP and CIP systems.
Uncomplicated and time-saving
The measuring instrument can be operated reliably and easily either locally or set through a more comfortable setup program (HART interface).
- Food and luxury food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemistry and petrochemical industry
- Water and sewage water technology
- Paper manufacturing
- Oil and gas industry
- Power plants
The pressure transmitter type JUMO dTRANS p02 measures the pressure (relative and absolute pressure) of non-aggressive and aggressive gas, vapors and fluids.
The fully welded stainless steel measuring system does without seals while guaranteeing maximum process safety and reliability.
In its “explosion protected" version the pressure transmitter can be fitted inside the explosive area 'zone 1' to connect to 'zone 0'.
The JUMO dTRANS p02 with front flush pressure connections of various designs is available for hygienic applications in the foodstuff and pharmaceutical industries.
Suitable pressure connections are also available for applications with higher medium temperatures of up to 200°C.
The transmitter can be adapted to all applications through integrated operating elements. A comfortable PC setup program for the HART interface is also available.
Further technical information is available in the download area.
Other interesting products
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
|00365072||JUMO Setup dTRANS p02 Series||price on request|
|00443447||HART modem USB||
price on request
|00577948||Ex-i Repeater Power Supply||
price on request
|00561605||2-valve manifold PN 420, DN 5, Version 1/2 NPT / 1/2 NPT||price on request|
|00550362||2-valve manifold PN 420, DN 5, Version 1/2 NPT / G1/2||price on request|
Accessory product data sheets
- Pressure Separator with Dairy Screw Connection DIN 11851 (409772)
- Pressure Separator with Clamp Connection (409774)
- Pressure separator with DRD flange or VARIVENT socket (type 409776)
- Pressure Separator with ISS/SMS/RJT Socket and (Grooved) Union Nut (409778)
- Membrane Pressure Separator 4MDV-10 (409780)
- Pressure Separator with Screw-In Thread DIN ISO 228/1 or ANSI B 1.201 (409782)
- Pressure Separator with Flange Connection DIN EN 1092-1 with Sealing Strip Form B1 (409784)
- Pressure Separator with Flange Connection According to ANSI B 16.5 with Sealing Strip Form RF (409786)