Pressure and differential pressure transmitter (type 40.4304)
- for non-aggressive gases
- Measuring ranges: 0.5…1000 mbar relative or differential pressure, 800…1200 mbar barometric pressure
- maintenance-free measuring system: inductive
- Medium temperature: -10 ... 50 °C
- Characteristic line: linear or the root extracted
- Adjustment of zero point and measuring range possible
- optional with LCD display
- optional with one/two limit contacts
A temperature drift is reduced to a minimum by the targeted compensation of each sensor. The wear-free inductive measuring system offers nearly maintenance-free operation.
A wide range of measuring ranges and analog outputs, linear or the root extracted, ensures the individual adaptation to any application.
- Building services engineering
- HVAC, ventilation and air conditioning technology
- Clean-room technology
- Filling level measurement (bubbling-through method)
- Flow measurement and monitoring
- Filter monitoring
- Finishing pass measurement
Pressure and differential pressure transformers of the type 40.4304 are suitable to detect the over-, under- and differential pressure of non-aggressive gases.
Further technical information is available in the download area.
Other interesting products
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
Basic type: pressure transmitter with inductive measuring system
input: 0..25 mbar rel.
output: 4..20mA 2-wire
process connection: hose connection ø 6,6 x 11 mm
Voltage supply: DC12..32 V (for output 4...20 mA 2-wire)
|price on request|