Pressure Separator with Flange Connection According to ANSI B 16.5 with Sealing Strip Form RF (409786)
- Process connection: DN2", DN3", DN4"
- Nominal pressure: PN150, PN300, PN400, PN600, PN900, PN1500, PN2500
- Optional with tube in the following lengths: 50 mm, 100 mm, 150 mm, 200 mm
- Optional with PTFE coating
- Accessories: stainless steel flushing ring (1.4571)
Pressure separators protect the pressure measuring device from contaminated, hot, highly viscous, stagnant, crystallizing, and especially corrosive media. For specific applications, pressure separators are also available with a capillary line (up to 7 m).
Further technical information is available in the download area.