JUMO dTRANS p20 Ex d - Process Pressure Transmitter with Flameproof Enclosure (403026)
- HART® interface
- Ex d explosion protection according to ATEX, GOST-R
- Linearity 0.05 %
- Turn down: 1:50
- Simple operation with rotary knob
- EHEDG certified with JUMO PEKA process connection, type 409711 (hygienic design)
- Setup program
- LCD display with bar graph
- Display scaling with a choice of measuring units
- Display of sensor temperature
- Display of minimum and maximum pressures
- Current-generator function
- Process reliability
Parts exposed to the medium out of stainless steel (also available with NiMo alloy, with Monel/titanium/PTFE coating when used with a diaphragm seal) as well as a cavity-free system offer optimum resistance even with aggressive media. The measuring device has a high degree of precision with a deviation from characteristic line of 0.05 % and offers an excellent long-term stability of <0.1 % per year. The version with explosion protection "Ex d (flameproof enclosure)" allows installation of the connection for zone 0 and the entire pressure transmitter in zone 1.
- Simple and time-saving
The measuring device can be adjusted reliably and easily with a rotary knob on the device or with a convenient setup program.
The device is equipped with both a HART® interface and the JUMO interface.
The rotary knob is operated from the outside without having to open the device.
The measuring device can be fitted in any installation position for optimum readability, configuration, and electrical installation.
Measurement features can be adapted to all major applications (process pressure, level) and ambient conditions using the adjustable parameters.
- Chemical and petrochemical industries
- Oil and gas industry
- Power plants
- Water and wastewater engineering
- Food and beverage industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Mechanical and plant engineering
- Air conditioning and refrigeration applications
The JUMO dTRANS p20 Ex d pressure transmitter with HART® interface combines maximum precision with simple operation. It is used to measure the relative or absolute pressures of gases, vapors, and liquids. The integrated LCD display shows the measured values and device data. The pressure transmitter with flameproof enclosure can be installed up until zone 0. The housing and sensors are manufactured from high-grade stainless steel. Various flush-mounted process connections are available for applications with hygienic requirements, including the EHEDG certified PEKA connection system (see data sheet 409711).
Diaphragm seals can also be connected for specific process technology applications (see data sheets 409772 to 409784).
The transmitter is programmable and therefore readily adaptable to a variety of different measurement tasks. An easy-to-use setup program is available as an accessory to enable operation via the interfaces. A rotary knob allows for quick and easy on-site manual operation.
For the differential pressure version see data sheet 403023.
Please take note of our General Terms and Conditions and Clauses for Paragraph 1.4 General Terms and Conditions.
|Article number||Product description||Price of the full version|
JUMO Setup dTRANS p20 seriesadditional information
|price on request|
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
|00456352||PC interface with converter USB/TTL||
price on request
|00443447||HART modem USB||
price on request
|00597711||Mounting bracket for 2" pipe and wall||
price on request
|00561605||2-valve manifold PN 420, DN 5, Version 1/2 NPT / 1/2 NPT Werkstoff: 1.4404 Ausführung: 1/2-NPT / 1/2-NPT||price on request|
|00550362||2-valve manifold PN 420, DN 5, Version 1/2 NPT / G1/2 Werkstoff: 1.4404 Ausführung: 1/2-NPT / G 1/2||price on request|
Accessory product data sheets
- Manifolds (Type 409706)
- JUMO PEKA Process Connection Adapter with EHEDG (Type 409711)
- Pressure Separator with Dairy Screw Connection DIN 11851 (409772)
- Pressure Separator with Clamp Connection (409774)
- Pressure Separator with DRD Flange or VARIVENT Socket (Type 409776)
- Pressure Separator with ISS/SMS/RJT Socket and (Grooved) Union Nut (409778)
- Diaphragm Seal with Membrane 4MDV-10 (409780)
- Pressure Separator with Screw-In Thread DIN ISO 228/1 or ANSI B 1.201 (409782)
- Pressure Separator with Flange Connection DIN EN 1092-1 with Sealing Strip Form B1 (409784)
- Pressure Separator with Flange Connection According to ANSI B 16.5 with Sealing Strip Form RF (409786)