JUMO Laboratory Redox Combination Electrodes (201035)
- Redox sensors for applications in laboratory environments
- Different versions possible
- Different active parts for various applications
- Variable insertion lengths
- General laboratory applications
- Surface measurements for paper and textiles
- Titration measurements in the laboratory
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications
These electrodes are high-quality measuring electrodes for pH and redox potential measurements in laboratories. The sensors are available with a glass shaft as well as with a sturdy plastic shaft.
They are suitable for all measurements in aqueous substances. Additionally, they offer a high measuring accuracy and reliability in all applications. A special electrode is available for the ion-sensitive measurement of ammonia (refer to page 11 in the data sheet).
Suitable versions are available for the most diverse requirements:
Active part pH: several diaphragm glasses are available for the pH versions.
Active part redox: a sturdy platinum or gold cone is available here.
Reference system: both the proven JUMO silver/silver chloride conduction system (Ag/AgCI) and the acrylamide-free KCI gel form the reference system. The conduction system is designed as a cartridge system. This ensures that the reference electrolyte remains free of silver ions throughout the entire sensor's operating life and is therefore less susceptible to electrode poisons. Diaphragm: in the standard version, the electrodes are equipped with a sturdy zirconium oxide diaphragm. For the versions with a plastic shaft, a glass fiber diaphragm functions as the connection between the measured material and the reference system.
PTFE and fixed ground joint diaphragms are available for special applications.
Electrical connection: the sensors are electrically connected via
- Plug head S6
- Plug head with fixed cable
These sensors represent state-of-the-art technology for modern pH and redox electrodes. Each electrode is a quality product and individually inspected. Modern production plants ensure a consistent quality. All standard electrodes are manufactured using physiologically safe and FDA-listed materials.
Accessory product data sheets
Other interesting products
- JUMO AQUIS 500 pH - Transmitter/Controller for pH value, Redox Voltage, NH3 (ammonia) Concentration and Temperature (202560)
- JUMO ecoTRANS pH 03 - transmitter / switching device for pH / Redox voltage and temperature (202723)
- Flow-through fittings (202810)
- JUMO Immersion Fittings (202820)
- JUMO Manual Retractable Holders (202822)
- JUMO Stainless Steel Process Fittings (202825)