Laboratory pH single-rod electrodes (201030)
- pH sensors for use in laboratories
- Different possible versions
- Various diaphragm glasses for different applications
- Variable fitting lengths
- General laboratory applications
- Surface measurements for paper and textiles
- Insertion measurements in food
- Pharmaceutical and cosmetic applications
These electrodes are high-quality measuring electrodes for pH and Redox potential measurements in laboratories. The sensors are available with glass shaft as well as with a sturdy plastic shaft.
They are suitable for all measurements in aqueous substances and offer a high measuring accuracy and reliability in all applications.
A special electrode is available for the ion-sensitive measurement of ammonia, refer to page 11.
Suitable versions are available for the most varied requirements:
Active part pH: Several diaphragm glasses are available for the pH version.
Active part Redox: A sturdy platinum or gold cone is available here.
Reference system: The proven JUMO silver/silver chloride control system (Ag/AgCI) and the
acrylamide-free KCI gel forms together the reference system. The control system is designed as a cartridge system.
This ensures that the reference electrolyte remains free of silver ions
throughout the entire sensor operating life and is less sensitive to electrode toxins.
Diaphragm: In the standard version, the electrodes are equipped with a sturdy zirconium oxide diaphragm. For the versions with a plastic shaft, a glass fiber diaphragm serves for the connection between the good to be measured and the reference system.
PTFE and fixed ground-joint diaphragms are available for special applications.
Electrical connection: The sensors are electrically connected via:
- Plug head S6
- Plug head with fixed cable
These sensors are state-of-the-art for modern pH and Redox electrodes.
Each electrode is a high-quality product and is individually inspected.
Modern production plants ensure a uniform quality.
General information about the sensors of the 201030 and 201035 series
All standard electrodes are manufactured from physiologically harmless and FDA listed materials
Accessory product data sheets
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
Basic type: glass shaft, gel-sealed, cartridge-style conductive system
active component: UW glass, 0...12 pH (short time 14), -5...+80 °C
diaphragm: 1 x zirconium dioxide diaphragm
connection: plug cap (S7)
fitting length: fitting length 120 mm standard
|price on request|
Other interesting products
- JUMO AQUIS 500 pH - Transmitter/Controller for pH value, Redox Voltage, NH3 (ammonia) Concentration and Temperature (202560)
- JUMO ecoTRANS pH 03 - transmitter / switching device for pH / Redox voltage and temperature (202723)
- Flow-through fittings (202810)
- JUMO Immersion Fittings (202820)
- JUMO Manual Retractable Holders (202822)
- JUMO Stainless Steel Process Fittings (202825)