JUMO mTRON T Analog Output Module 4-channel (705025)
- Four analog outputs 0(2) to 10 V or 0(4) to 20 mA (configurable per channel)
- Configurable behavior in case of an error, e.g. acc. to NAMUR recommendation NE 43
- Automatic configuration after the module insert has been exchanged (hot swappable)
- Connection of outputs on front
- Removable terminal strips with Push-In technology
- Quick wiring of operating voltage and system bus provided by simple module connection principle
The analog output module 4-channel is equipped with four outputs. The output signal, 0(2) to 10 V or 0(4) to 20 mA, can be configured individually for each channel.
The analog outputs are controlled via the system bus.
LEDs are used to indicate applied voltage supply and the module operating status.
For retrofitting or service work, the module insert can be easily pulled out of the case to the front. The case, including the bus PCB, remains installed on the DIN rail.
The user can use a setup program or the multifunction panel 840 for straight-forward configuration of the analog output module 4-channel.
Accessory product data sheets
- JUMO mTRON T - Central Processing Unit (705001)
- JUMO mTRON T - Multichannel Controller Module (705010)
- JUMO mTRON T - Relay Module Four-Channel (705015)
- JUMO mTRON T - Analog Input Module, Four-Channel (705020)
- JUMO mTRON T - Analog Input Module, Eight-Channel (705021)
- JUMO mTRON T - Digital Input/Output Module, 12-Channel (705030)
- JUMO mTRON T - Router Module (705040)
- JUMO mTRON T - Multifunction Panel 840 (705060)
- JUMO mTRON T - Operating Panels (705065)
- JUMO mTRON T - Power Supply Units (705090)
|Article number||Product description||Price / piece|
|00605238||price on request|