JUMO HEATtemp RTD Temperature Sensor Push-In Probe with Connecting Cable for Immersion Sleeve, Type PS/PL (902435)
- For temperatures from 0 to 180 °C
- Approval for heat meters as replaceable temperature probes; MID and domestic approvals
- Meets requirements of the EN 1434, AGFW 202, and FW211
- Approval for cold meter and cold/heat meter combinations
- Paired and calibrated according to the German calibration regulations
- Production certified according to module D of MID (CE and metrology sign)
- Adapted accessories for installation
Heat meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurement in closed pipeline systems. Thanks to the installation in thermowells with a fitting tolerance for ideal thermal coupling the system no longer needs to be emptied for the regular exchange once the certification period has elapsed.
The temperature probes are approved according to the EU directive 2004/22/EC (MID) as well as according to the German calibration regulations (domestic approval). The temperature probes are available in the paired and calibrated versions. The officially recognized testing agency for heat KF2 is available for this. Moreover, the production is certified according to module D of MID and the temperature probes are also available with the CE and metrology sign.
Caution: In Germany, for new installations of type PS temperature probes with MID-approval may no longer be installed in pipelines that are smaller than DN25 (4th amendment of the Calibration Regulations)
Accessory product data sheets
Other interesting products
- JUMO HEATtemp RTD Temperature Sensor Screw-In Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Direct Installation, Type DL (902424)
- JUMO HEATtemp RTD Temperature Sensor Screw-In Probe for Heat Meters with Connecting Cable for Direct Mounting, Type DS/DL (902425)
- JUMO HEATtemp RTD Temperature Sensor Push-In Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Thermowells, Type PL (902434)