JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Thermowells, Type PL (902434)
- For temperatures from 0 to 180 °C
- Approval for heat meters as replaceable temperature probes; MID and domestic approvals
- Fulfills requirements of the DIN EN 1434, AGFW 202, and FW211
- Paired and calibrated according to the German calibration regulations
- Production certified according to module D of MID (CE and metrology marking)
- Matching accessories for installation (data sheet 902440)
- Approval for cold meter
Heat and cold meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurement in closed pipeline systems. Due to the installation in thermowells with fitting tolerance the system no longer needs to be emptied during the regular exchange once the certification period has elapsed.
The temperature probes are approved according to the EU directive 2004/22/EC (MID) as well as according to the German calibration regulations (domestic approval). The temperature probes are available in paired and calibrated versions. The officially recognized testing agency for heat KF2 is available for this. Moreover, the production is certified according to module D of MID, and the temperature probes are also available with the CE and metrology marking.
Accessory product data sheets
Other interesting products
- JUMO HEATtemp Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Direct Installation, Type DL (902424)
- JUMO HEATtemp Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat Meters with Connecting Cable for Direct Mounting, Type DS/DL (902425)
- JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe with Connecting Cable for Immersion Sleeve, Type PS/PL (902435)