JUMO HEATtemp Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat Meters with Connecting Cable for Direct Mounting, Type DS/DL (902425)
- For temperatures between 0 to 180 °C
- Approval for heat meters as replaceable temperature probes; MID and domestic approvals
- Fulfills requirements of the EN 1434, AGFW 202, and FW211
- Approval for cold and combined cold/heat meters
- Paired and calibrated according to the German calibration regulations
- Production certified according to module D of MID (CE and metrology identification marking)
Heat meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurement in closed pipeline systems. Direct mounting without additional immersion sleeve is recommended to achieve optimum thermal coupling to the measurement medium in the heating system.
The temperature probes are approved according to the EU directive 2004/22/EC (MID) as well as according to the German calibration regulations (domestic approval).
Type DS temperature probes are used for a nominal width of less than 50 mm. Installation in ball valves has proven to be the optimum installation location. In addition, the system need not be discharged during installation and/or replacement once the valid calibration period has elapsed.
The temperature probes are available in paired and calibrated versions. The officially recognized testing agency for heat KF2 is available for this purpose. Moreover, the production is certified according to module D of MID, and the temperature probes are also available with the CE and metrology identification marking.
Accessory product data sheets
Other interesting products
- JUMO HEATtemp Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Direct Installation, Type DL (902424)
- JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Thermowells, Type PL (902434)
- JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe with Connecting Cable for Immersion Sleeve, Type PS/PL (902435)
- Thermowell for Heat Meter Temperature Probes (902440)
- Installation Location and Accessories for Temperature Probes (902442)