JUMO HEATtemp screw-in RTD temperature probe for heat meters with connection cable for direct installation, type DS / DL (90.2425)
- For temperatures between 0...180°C
- Approval for heat meters and MID as well as domestic approval as replaceable temperature probes
- EN 1434, AGFW FW 202 and FW 211 requirements are met
- Approval for cold meter and cold / heat meter combinations
- Paired and calibrated according to the German calibration regulations
- Production certified acc. to module D of MID (CE and metrology sign)
Heat meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurement in closed-loop pipe systems. Direct installation without additional sheath is recommended to achieve optimum thermal coupling to the medium to be measured in the heating system.The temperature probes are approved in accordance with the EU directive 2004/22/EC (MID) as well as according to the German calibration regulations (domestic approval).
Temperature probes type DS are used for pipes of a nominal width of less than 50 mm. Installation in ball valves has proven to be the optimum installation location. In addition, the system need not be discharged during installation and/or replacement once the valid calibration period has elapsed.
The temperature probes are available in paired and calibrated execution. The state-approved test body for heat KF2 is responsible for this. Moreover, the production is certified according to module D of MID, and the temperature probes are also available with the CE and metrology sign.