JUMO HEATtemp Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Direct Installation, Type DL (902424)
- For temperatures from 0 to 180 °C
- Approval for heat meters as replaceable temperature probes; MID and domestic approvals
- Fulfills requirements of the DIN EN 1434, AGFW 202, and FW211
- Paired and calibrated according to the German calibration regulations
- Production certified according to module D of MID (CE and metrology marking)
- Approval for cold meter
Heat and cold meter RTD temperature probes are used for temperature measurement in closed pipeline systems. Optimum thermal coupling of the measuring medium in the heating system is accomplished best by direct installation without an additional immersion sleeve. The temperature probes are approved according to the EU directive 2004/22/EC (MID) as well as according to the German calibration regulations (domestic approval).
The temperature probes are available in paired and calibrated versions. The officially recognized testing agency for heat KF2 is available for this. Moreover, the production is certified according to module D of MID, and the temperature probes are also available with the CE and metrology marking.
Other interesting products
- JUMO HEATtemp Screw-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat Meters with Connecting Cable for Direct Mounting, Type DS/DL (902425)
- JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe for Heat and Cold Meter with Terminal Head for Thermowells, Type PL (902434)
- JUMO HEATtemp Push-In RTD Temperature Probe with Connecting Cable for Immersion Sleeve, Type PS/PL (902435)