JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600
Touching the future of recording: The new paperless recorder
The JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600 paperless recorder is the new starter model in the LOGOSCREEN range, which has proven itself in actual use for many years.
It sets standards for user-friendliness and performance with its revised operation and visualization concept based on symbols along with features which are unusually easy-to-use for a basic device.
Your benefits in a nutshell:
- Simple operation via intuitive user interface and touchscreen
- High performance capabilities: large data memory (1 GB) and Ethernet connection
- Individual design configuration for customer-specific applications
- Online-visualization: integrated web browser with process screen display
- Always up-to-date: process values displayed on smartphone and tablet via app
- High level of interface flexibility via Modbus master function
- Quick response capacity with 125 ms sampling rate
- Reliable data: TÜV approved manipulation detection with digital certificate
- High process reliability: FDA compliant data recording according to 21 CFR Part 11
- Exceptional 5.7" TFT color display
- Intuitive touch operation
- Low mounting depth (119 mm)
- Up to 6 universal measurement inputs, up to 2 analog outputs
- Up to 24 external analog and digital measuring channels respectively
- Customer-specific process screens (max. 6)
- Counters and integrators (6 channels)
- Math and logic module (6 channels each)
- Integrated web server, 1 GB internal memory
- Horizontal or vertical line graph
- Batch report recording
- Powerful evaluation software and setup program as accessories
- Lifecycle data management
- Protection type IP65
The JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600 paperless recorder features a resistive touchscreen and an intuitive, icon-based operation and visualization concept that makes it very easy to use.
JUMO Device App
With the new JUMO Device App, the user can now also access process data on mobile devices. All current process values as well as alarm and event lists can be viewed in a textual display. The JUMO Device App is available for Android and iOS in the respective app store.
The app can be downloaded for free using the following QR code. You can test it with the LOGOSCREEN 600 – which has been made available especially for this purpose – by entering the following IP-address: logoscreen-600.jumo.eu