08.11.2016 - 10.11.2016
Visit us at hall 6, booth 6-431 in Nuremberg!
From the 8-10 November, 2016 the world's leading trade fair for beverage technology
will take place in Nuremberg.
At this industry event we will present our latest sensor and automation solutions for
applications in the beverage industries.
Discover at our booth 6-431 in hall 6 our intelligent, bus-compatible system for
digital sensors, JUMO digiLine, with its variety of connection options.
Furthermore we will show our electromagnetic flowmeters within an interesting
Be excited and visit us!
Send us an email and get your free entry voucher.*
*Entry vouchers are issued only to companies and business partners of JUMO.
Our trade fair highlights in Nuremberg
- Intelligent, bus-compatible connection system for digital sensors in liquid analysis -- JUMO digiLine
- Intuitive paperless recorder with touchscreen complies also with FDA 21 CFR part 11 -- JUMO LOGOSCREEN 600
- Electromagnetic flowmeter for hygienic applications -- JUMO flowTRANS MAG H01
- Hygienic thermowells for temperature probes used in the food industry
- Scalable measuring, control, and automation system for applications in the water sector -- JUMO mTRON T
- Robust industry electrodes for hygienic applications -- JUMO tecLine HY
Our trade fair team
| Alter, Manfred
Head of Branch Office
| Bauer, Joerg
| Buechner, Stefan
Product Manager Flow
| Herold, Martin
| Keller, Raimund
| Keppeler, Elmar
| Look, Matthias
Market Segment Manager Pharma & Food
| Paul, Juergen
Please contact us for a personal appointment.
Tuesday - Wednesday:
From 9 am to 6 pm
From 9 am to 5 pm