26.10.2016 - 28.10.2016
Visit us at hall 4.1, booth F-071 in Cologne!
From October 26-28, 2016 the HeatTreatmentCongress in Cologne will take place
as the biggest meeting point for heat treatment applications in Europe.
At this industry meeting place, we will present our latest system solutions in the sector
of sensor and automation technology specially for the heat treatment equipment.
Explore the possibilities and be curious what product highlights we hold for you
at our booth in hall 4.1.
We look forward to your visit and your specific requirements!
Send us an email with your desired visiting day and get your free entry voucher.*
*Entry vouchers are issued only to companies and business partners of JUMO.
Our trade fair highlights in Cologne
- Scalable measuring, control, and automation system (AMS2750E and CQI-9 conform) -- JUMO mTRON T
- Functional safety up to SIL3 with safety temperature limiter and monitor -- JUMO safetyM STB/STW
- Thermocouples for industrial furnace applications (AMS2750E and CQI-9 conform)
- Two-channel process and program controller with paperless recorder -- JUMO DICON touch
- Single-phase and three-phase thyristor power controllers -- JUMO TYA 200 series
- JUMO Engineering: From the idea to the complete solution - all from a single source
Our trade fair team
| Diel, Thomas
Technical Sales - Automation
| Groß, Albert
| Meessen, Dieter
| Schaeffer, Dirk
| Weise, Matthias
Please contact our trade fair team for a personal appointment.
Wednesday - Thursday:
From 9 am to 6 pm
From 9 am to 2 pm